Jet Lag IV Therapy
Jet Lag IV Therapy
IV Vitamins & hydration for fast relief from jet lag symptoms
Feel better while traveling & after you arrive with IV hydration + vitamin therapy.
Crossing time zones takes its toll on your sleep schedule. Boost’s Jet Lag Relief IV therapy with hydration and essential nutrients helps your body adjust to long travel and new time zones.
Jet lag IV therapy is ideal for pilots, flight attendants and anyone traveling by air for business or pleasure.
Enjoy a relaxing IV hydration session before you fly for maximum up-time when you arrive. Our IV drip formulation is equally effective when you return.
Traveling with a group for business, a family vacation or destination wedding? Feel better, together, with IV treatments for groups. Schedule a group at our spa-like hydration clinic for your whole party.
Jet Lag IV Drip Ingredients
In addition to saline to rehydrate you quickly, our intravenous jet lag treatment includes vitamins and minerals to strengthen your immune system and support restful sleep.
IV fluids and vitamins, delivered directly into your bloodstream, help you sleep better and get your circadian rhythm back on track more quickly.
Jet Lag Causes
Jet lag disorder is a disruption to your body’s natural circadian rhythms. It can happen whenever you fly across two or more time zones.
Your circadian rhythms are your internal clock regulating your sleep-wake cycle. When you arrive at your destination after crossing multiple time zones, your internal clock is not in line with the local time.
On top of jet lag disorder, travel dehydration from long flights takes its toll. Dehydration not only makes jet lag symptoms worse, it can cause fatigue, discomfort, headache and nausea.
Support your immune system & help your circadian rhythms adjust with jet lag IV therapy.
Jet Lag Symptoms
Jet lag symptoms may differ for each person, but in general they include:
- Sluggishness or fatigue in the daytime
- Troubled sleep, including early waking, excessive sleep, or insomnia
- Mental fog or difficulty concentrating
- Upset stomach, nausea, diarrhea, or constipation
- Irritability or mood changes
- Generally feeling under the weather or on the verge of getting sick
The longer you travel, the more severe jet lag symptoms tend to be. Jet lag IV therapy helps frequent travelers bounce back more quickly, and helps infrequent travelers make the most of their trip.
All-Natural Jet Lag Prevention Tips
Reduce the effects of jet lag with simple, natural remedies:
- Plan your travel so you arrive at your destination early, to give your body time to adjust before an important event.
- Be in top form before you fly by getting plenty of sleep, staying hydrated and eating a balanced diet.
- Get acclimated to your destination early by starting to adjust your bedtime and mealtimes over the days before you depart.
- Deliberately adapt to your new schedule as soon as you arrive – try to stay awake until your usual bedtime in the new time zone. On the plane if it is nighttime at your destination you should try and sleep. If it is daytime at your destination, try to stay awake.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol, which can dehydrate you and worsen jet lag.
- Control exposure to natural light. Sunlight is a major influence on circadian rhythms. If you’re traveling westward, getting some natural sunlight in the evening can help you adjust to the later hour. Traveling east, exposure to sunlight in the morning can help you adjust to an earlier time.
You do not have to cross multiple time zones to feel tired and dehydrated from traveling. IV hydration is the ideal natural fatigue remedy for jet-setters and anyone needing a fast-acting energy boost.
Beat Jet Lag with IV Drip Vitamins & Hydration
IV vitamin therapy is a fast, natural way to support your body during long flights and reduce the effects of jet lag and airplane dehydration. Custom formulations are available for anyone with specific concerns about the effects of air travel on the body and mind.
Even when you are not traveling, your sleep pattern can get thrown off course depending on your diet, exercise habits, and innumerable other factors. To start sleeping better and feeling healthier, visit our Vitalize Infusion clinic for an IV hydration sleep aid or hydration wellness IV therapy.
Mayo Clinic. [Jet lag disorder – Symptoms and causes] 2018.
Choy, Mary. Salbu, R. Jet Lag: Current and Potential Therapies. [National Center for Biotechnology Information] 2011.
Accepted Payments for IV Therapy
We accept cash and most credit cards, including VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Our services are HSA (Health Savings Account) approved, so you can also pay that way. We do not accept insurance, but our costs are typically less than what you can expect to pay for an ER copay, without having to sit in a waiting room.