Alpha Lipoic Acid IV Therapy
Alpha Lipoic Acid IV Therapy
Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant recognized for its many benefits including better health, beauty, and weight loss. ALA is found in every cell of your body and is produced in your cells. However, things like stress, disease, medications, toxins, and aging can lead to reduced levels of alpha lipoic acid.
What makes lipoic acid special?
Other antioxidants are soluble only in water (like vitamin C) or only in fat (like vitamin E), limiting how your body can store and use them.
Alpha lipoic acid is classified as a phospholipid, meaning it is both water and fat-soluble and can work in all the tissues of your body, earning itself the reputation of “universal antioxidant”.
ALA is also unique because it helps your body restore or regenerate levels of vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione, the mother of all antioxidants.
Why not just take ALA supplements?
Oral ALA supplements cannot deliver the same dosage of lipoic acid as effectively as IV therapy because the digestive system slows and limits absorption. Intravenous lipoic acid delivers essential fluids, vitamins, and other beneficial ingredients directly to your bloodstream to ensure full absorption.
Lipoic acid is available as an add-on boost so you can benefit from the universal antioxidant with any of our IV treatments. Book your appointment online today or contact a hydration specialist for more information.
Top Benefits of Alpha Lipoic Acid
ALA has been shown to decrease muscle recovery time and increase creatine uptake, helping you build strength faster.
- ALA helps prevent deficiency of other antioxidants and protects your cells
- Alpha lipoic acid promotes healthier skin by helping reduce puffiness, dark circles, and the appearance of pores
- Alpha lipoic acid has been shown to promote normal thyroid levels and can even mitigate the effects of hormone-induced weight gain
- Alpha lipoic acid can help people with type 2 diabetes. Studies have shown lipoic acid can make it easier for the body to use its own insulin to reduce blood sugar levels. ALA may also reduce nerve damage from diabetes or cancer treatment
- ALA can help slow the aging process by reversing oxidative damage to DNA
- If you are trying to lose weight, alpha lipoic acid can help your weight loss efforts pay off better by decreasing insulin resistance and boosting energy levels
- Alpha lipoic acid reduces inflammation which has benefits for every system in your body and can improve muscle recovery time after a tough workout (try it with our Athletic Recovery IV treatment)
Accepted Payments for IV Therapy
We accept cash and most credit cards, including VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Our services are HSA (Health Savings Account) approved, so you can also pay that way. We do not accept insurance, but our costs are typically less than what you can expect to pay for an ER copay, without having to sit in a waiting room.